Digitization of business processes
in all areas
can be easily digitized and automated
using a workflow configurator.
In many companies, ShakeSpeare® is initially used for one or two digital processes such as invoice receipt or contract management.
As soon as the users and the management have experienced the time savings, the increase in efficiency and the simplification of the processes, the desire arises to map other processes digitally as well.
With the ShakeSpeare® Workflow Configurator, almost all administrative processes can be digitally mapped. We have already configured everything from ticket systems to holiday applications, job advertisements, travel applications, material orders and anonymous whistleblower systems.
The advantage of the “digital company” is that users use one interface and software for all their digital processes. This interface can be integrated into your CI.
Be creative, which process could you digitize in your company?
Processes that begin or end with a standard form or application, run several times a day or usually move from one file to another are particularly easy to digitise. Here are a few examples:
- HUMAN RESOURCESDigital sick leave notification, digital holiday application and digital payroll accounting, digital job advertisement, digital travel application, digital onboarding.
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING Digital invoice receipt, digital purchase confirmation, digital travel accounting supported by audit-proof e-archive and automatic document selection.
- QUALITY MANAGEMENTContract Management, digital measure control, whistle blowing, mobile audit systems, compliance processes and documentation of quality standards (ISO90001).
- PROCUREMENTDigital material requisition, supplier management, supplier qualification, supplier audit, supplier platform.
- CORE BUSINESSTicketing systems, incoming mail and individual core processes supported by document management and project management.